Custom Fabricated Countertops
We fabricate and supply all our products to ensure you receive the premium quality stone that you expect and deserve.
Our experienced team will walk you through the entire progress. whether it’s a new build or a renovation — we will take care of everything from helping you pick out the product to install.
With decades of experience in handling everything from small renovation projects to large-scale commercial jobs, you can feel confident in our team installing your beautiful new stone piece.
Countertops & Stone Feature Pieces
Imagine cooking on a smooth elegant naturally unique granite countertop or an easy to clean sparkly quartz countertop. It is easy to see why granite, quartz, and marble countertops are being added to so many homes as they have been proven to add value and beauty to your home. We have also collaborated with some home and business owners to bring a wow factor to their space with stonework such as a custom fireplace, showers, sinks and even a stunning stone feature wall. With a variety of products in hundreds of styles and colours, you will be sure to find a product that will bring a smile to your face every time you see it.
Make it your own with a large selection of stone, colours, and edge finishings:
With their classic style, granite countertops are still one of the most popular options for kitchen and bathrooms. Being a natural stone, you get the gratification that your product is one of a kind. Colours range from light to dark and can be cut into any shape you desire.
Quartz is quickly gaining popularity due to its large range of options and its easy-cleaning, non-porous surface. With new techniques, quartz patterns range from solid, to options that mimic granite or marble, giving it versatility for both classic and modern design.
With its natural beauty, rich veining, and deep contrasting colours, marble is an excellent choice for bathroom vanities, tub decks, or shower walls.
With a beautiful range of earthy tones, slate is suitable for kitchen countertops, showers, tubs, and vanities. Choose from natural green, brown, and gold tones to classic black with the options of honed and natural finishes.
We have several granite spray cleaner/polishes, sealers & poultices that we keep on hand. Some of our cleaning product lines are: StoneTech, GranQuartz & InvisaBLOCK.
- Recommended for kitchens, bathrooms, fireplaces, and outdoor kitchens
- Solid 100% natural stone with unique natural hues and variations
- Durable and resistant to heat
- Recommended for kitchens, bathrooms, fireplaces
- Engineered stone allowing for a wider variety of consistent colours and patterns
- Non-porous for easy cleaning
- Stronger but less heat resistant
- Not recommended for outdoor use
- Recommended for bathrooms and offices as it has a higher likelihood to scratch or stain
- Lighter than granite
- Higher water absorption rate and can react to acids
- Regular seal maintenance required to protect the glossy finish
- Recommended for kitchens and vanities
- Variety of earth tones with the option of smooth or cleft/split finish
- Regular sealing required for maintenance
- Softer and more porous than other solid surfaces